In private practice since 1997 in Maryland and Pennsylvania, I love working with people who intend to take charge and responsibility for their lives. Healing the body, healing the past, practicing self acceptance and self care bring us into balance. In all this I seek to be a partner and support system.
The experience gathered throughout life serves all those who ask for my input. I am honored to give in ways that life keeps showing me. Connections made along the way present more opportunities for collaboration and shared purpose.
From Zurich Switzerland, with a degree in business, my journey took me to NYC, where I made my home for 12 years and studied a variety of natural healing paths, which led in 1997 to a diploma as a Doctor of Naturopathy.
Living in MD for over a decade, raising a boy, I fully focused my passion on a holistic lifestyle. Supplying the kitchen with produce, gifted by the surrounding nature with cherries, apples, corn and happy dogs, hands in the soil and sharing with neighbors and friends the riches of our home grown harvest. All through this life, and with years of studies and learning in Europe and NYC, I am fascinated by people’s journeys and their growth.
Standing on the shoulders of teachers, pioneers in this field and experiencing first hand some of the disdain of institutional medicine, I vowed to be someone who is there for those who seek my kind of help. People don’t come here until they are ready and invite me into their lives.
I thank you for wanting to know more about me and I look forward to meeting you.
Whether I work with individuals or couples, with teenagers or elders, the purpose is to serve each of you in ways that bring you peace in body, heart and mind and help you experience yourself more fully and enjoyably than before.
My desire is that you know how amazing and precious you are, no matter where you have been, where you are or how you think of yourself. Taking responsibility for your own life is empowering and important.
I am here to support your journey. Your Light is needed in the World. Please fan your flame.
Key Areas of Study:
- 23 years in private practice in MD and PA: Doctor of Naturopathy from Trinity School of Natural Health; CNHP.
- 2019 Deep dive into the health of the Microbiome
- 2018: The Emotion Code + The Body Code, Certified Practitioner
- 2012: AccessBars® Certified Facilitator and Teacher
- 2006: EFT Advanced Practitioner; Psych-K ADV Certification
- 1996: Touch for Health Certification, Institute of Applied Kinesiology
- 1994: Coaching with Thomas Leonard, Founder CoachU.
- 1988 + 2003: Mind Technology: Spatial Think, CIP Creative Intelligence Program - Freedom’s Laboratory, NY, NY.
- 1982: Founder of Parents of Asthmatic Children, NY, NY.
- 1977- Studies of Nutrition; Benefits of various diets; Juicing; Digestive Health; Detox; Fasting; Cleansing; Rebuilding; Healthy Weight; Hormone Health; Heavy Metal Toxicity
- 1977: Body Work: Shiatsu (Ohashiatsu), Swedish Massage